Sunday, January 30, 2011

Figuring Life Out - One Thousand Gifts

I shared with all of you earlier in this month that I had selected the word BLOOM to be my
One Little Word. Now I am tempted to say that I "stumbled" on this book and website today, but I know better, so I will say I "found" this website and book, but what I really believe is that I was led to it. I have been mentioning to my friends for sometime now, that I would like to have a book club. This morning, this book found me, One Thousand Gifts. Then I discovered that there is a book club aptly titled bloom that will be discussing the book! I am so excited! The book is about enjoying and recognizing the small everyday gifts we are given. That has always been my goal, to find the divine in the everyday. Check out the following trailer for the book and I hope some of you might even join me in reading the book. It would be great to discuss it over the kitchen table!



No comments:

Post a Comment