Monday, May 2, 2011

Multitudes Mondays

I am not exaggerating when I say the book,  One Thousand Gifts has changed my life. Every Monday Ann has a link up where fellow bloggers link their counting journey to 1,000 and beyond. One Thousand Gifts is "A Dare To Live Fully, Right Where You Are." One Thousand Gifts "is a celebration of grace, and a recognition of the power of gratitude. From now on, on Mondays, I will be sharing some of my gifts from the week with you here:

91) Boy grown into man
92)Loving church friends
93) Finding Freedom through Forgiveness
94) Friends talking into the night
95) A garden freshly tilled
96) Afternoons laughing with my girls
97) Marble jar friends
98) Opening to joy
99) Guardian Angels
100) Houses that become homes!!!

”one

”one

No comments:

Post a Comment