Friday, March 4, 2011

Gimme Five Friday

I Am Not That Mom


There is a challenge out there in the blogosphere to write on whatever comes to your mind, for five minutes. Then you are to post it unedited, unrevised. Some of the other bloggers' posts have been quite interesting, so I thought that might help give some structure to my sporadic blogging. So from now on, unless I forget, I am too busy, or what-have you, I am going to reveal the inner workings of my brain to you.

Last night, dear youngest child, sent me a text that he needed a baby picture for the annual. Of course he needed it like NOW. Unfortunately, I am not one of those moms that can calmly walk straight to the bookshelf and pull out the creative scrapbook and calmly hand over the requested picture. I looked for one of the many boxes of pictures that I have accumulated over the years. Of course that required some digging through unorganized closets and storage spaces and digging through numerous random boxes that have been rummaged through by countless hands looking for forgotten treasures. My point in all this is I had the best time looking through old pictures. If I was an organized mom I would have missed out on all that. At lest I have a jump start for graduation!!!

Ooops!! I went over my five minutes. Oh well, I always have tried to push the limits :)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment