MMMMMmmmmm, like pumpkin pie in a cup! I knew there was a reason I had saved those Princess House mugs! It just wouldn't have been the same in a plain jane coffee mug :)
Please pretend that says Pumpkin Pie Spice......I was SURE I put some in my grocery cart :/
Stir everything together except the Ready Whip. I recommend a taste test and adjust according to taste, you might want to add more chocolate or some sweetener.....
Summary: Just like pumpkin pie in a mug!
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch sea salt
- 2 ounces white chocolate (roughly chopped)
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine milk, pumpkin and spices. Cook string constantly until just simmering.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate ( reserve some for garnish)
- Just before serving, top each mug with a generous mound of whipped cream, a few shavings of white chocolate, and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon. Serve immediately.
To store, let cool, cover, and refrigerate. Reheat to serve. Recipe can easily be doubled. Slightly adapted from Closet Cooking
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2
Copyright © 2009-2011 TidyMom.Net.